Wednesday, August 6, 2014

getting settled back into a routine

Once we got back, it took us almost a week to get back into our routine, and past all the behavior issues.  They missed out on several activities and lots of TV shows and toys were taken away.  But, we made it and have been happy to be back to a normal routine.  We just hung around the house until they were good enough to take out into public places :)
 
Devan's finally figured out how to nap with his booster seat.  The seatbelt makes a good headrest, right?
 Silly girl in safety glasses
 Building legos- a frustrating time for all :)
One night before I went to bed, I checked on Lexi like I normally do.  And this is how she was sleeping.  Hahaha!  I was able to put her back in bed without her waking up.  Such a tired girl!
We had several nights of corn on the cob- per Devan's request.  After all the times in OR Lexi refused to eat it, she finally decided she wanted some.  And she ate half a cob!



 Do you think they had fun today???  What a disaster!
 Aside from corn, we have been enjoying peaches and nectarines every day.  So sweet and juicy.... :)

No comments: