Friday, December 21, 2012

Presents from Gigi

Aunt Gigi sent a GIANT box FULL of presents.  Some for Christmas, some for Lexi's birthday, and some to open now :)
 
Lexi got to open her birthday presents, and Devan was really good about letting her do it.  Maybe because there were a few to open before Christmas :)  LOL






 I think she's getting the hang of this opening presents thing.... :)


Oh, how I love thee....



 Now it's Devan's turn :)
 Lexi's super adorable new outfits!!!  Steph has such great taste!!!
 And what was in the "open before Christmas" presents???  Ornaments to decorate!!!  Then I had to hear: Can we do it now?  Pleeeeeesssseeee can we do it now???  I want to do it now!!!!  So, out went my plans to do errands, and I got out the painting supplies.  Devan loved the glitter paint ("these ornaments are so sparkly!").  (Note to self: you should know better by now that if you have plans, DO NOT open boxes left on the front porch)





No comments: