Lexi is a chatterbug. Non-stop babble. But, she does say 3 things.
Her first word: "Hi"
She will grab her toy phone, but it to her ear and say "Hi". And sometimes she will walk up to you and say hi.
She will also say "mama". Well, it comes out more like: mamamamama. But she says it AT me, so I know it's not just babbling. She will walk around and when she sees me, she will say "mamama" as she walks to me. Or if I'm in the kitchen fixing a meal, she'll say "mama" as she's tugging on my pants.
She also says "all gone", in her own way. When her oatmeal is gone in the morning, I show her the empty bowl and say "all gone". Then she'll put her hands out and say "ah gah" and then the hands go to the side of her face (like oh-no!). It's super cute :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Such an advanced child :D
Post a Comment