Friday, December 21, 2012

Busy Bees.... and pics galore!

We've been busy busy busy bees lately.... And so, yet again, I'm behind.... on LOTS of things.  But, here's a quick catch-up.  And lots of pics, which I know is all you really care about :)
 

 Devan got a note pad and pencil from an event (can't remember which because we've been to so many lately), but he's been really into practicing his letters, and writing people's names.  Writing with a pencil is so different.  And he loves to write, then erase, and try and trace over the previous letters.  Keeps him occupied when I'm trying to get stuff done (except when he asks you how to spell something).
 Lexi woke up from her nap, and I was doing laundry or something, so I told Devan to go tell Lexi I was coming.  And when I got there, he had put in all her stuffed animals and was playing peek-a-boo with her.  It was so cute!  And she loved "swimming" in the animals :)



Cuddles :)

 Last week we had a MOMS Club event at the senior center.  We did a craft, decorated cookies, and the music class was afterwards, but Devan was such a grinch that we left before the music class.  It was all I could do to keep him there that long!


The first tree: I had to put glue drops on the tree and he decorated

The second tree: he put the glue drops on himself!!!  He also loved the glitter glue, so I put a word in with Mr. C. and I think there will be some in Devan's stocking :)

cutie pie

She loves walking around with her doll.  And today, she tried giving it a bath in Taylor's water bowl :P
Then, Grammy came for a quick visit.  What great timing!  The day after she got here, I left her high and dry and went shopping- KID FREE!!!!  It was AMAZING!!!  I got so much done.  And I could take my time when I wanted to, or zip around the crowds when I needed to.  I've forgotten how easy it is to shop by yourself :)  And the kiddos didn't even miss me.  Thanks Grammy!!

 They made sugar cookies.  And after decorating 2, I had to finish.  Short attention spans for Devan.  Once he gets 2 decorated, it's time for him to eat them and then he's done :)  But the best part about being the one left decorating: you get to lick the frosting bowl when you're done :)  YUM!!!

 And because Grammy was in town, I actually got some pics of me with the kids :) :) :)



love <3 td="td">


No comments: