Friday, December 27, 2013

Library Fun

We went to 2 fun activities at the library recently.  Last Friday, we went to a Polar Express PJ party.  Kids came in pjs, read the story, did crafts, had a snack, and played with trains.  How fun is that?  It was at night too, which adds to the excitement (although the kids were confused why we were going out so late in their pjs).  A friend was there, so I did more talking than picture taking :)


Then on Monday, we went to an event called Gingerbread Fun.  They read books about the Gingerbread Man and talked about the history behind why we make gingerbread houses.  Then it was craft time.
They made gingerbread man magnets.  And also ornaments (which I didn't get a picture of because it involved glue and I had my hands full between the 2 of them).

 And then they got to decorate, and eat, gingerbread man cookies!



No comments: