Friday, December 20, 2013

Family Picture time!!!

Now that I'm several weeks behind again, I don't know where to start.  So I thought I'd make one big posting of all the pictures from Grammy's phone while she was visiting.  There are some great family pictures that we will cherish forever.  Thanks Grammy!
 
We had some cookie decorating fun.  Grammy and the kids did all the work- Dustin and I came home from date night and got to do the fun part- decorate the cookies, immediately followed by eating them :)



One night we went down to Newark and saw Santa.  I think I already posted those pictures....  Or maybe they're still on my phone waiting to be downloaded... LOL

 I love this one :)

 Our best try at a family pic


 Awww...
While Dustin and I were slipping and sliding, trying to get to our TSO concert (which we didn't make due to the weather- dang it!), the kids were having fun out in the snow.  They predicted 1 inch- and we got 8 inches!!!



 Hey Lexi, you look like us!
Because we didn't make it to the concert, we finally got the tree decorated!  I did the top half the night before after the kids were in bed (better than yelling at them for running around with fragile ornaments!).  Then the kids got to do the bottom- with the non-fragile ones that they can take on and off without me getting mad.  You know you do it too, so don't judge!














 Hmmm.... kinda reminds me of when Dustin and Derek get together....

Dustin left the next day for TX, so I got stuck shoveling the driveway and front walk.  Boy, did that take awhile!  And of course, Devan had to "help"....  And by help I mean trample all the snow so it's compacted, while making random piles everywhere :P

But, we did get some great shots of us :)  I love this one!
He was more helpful with the front walk.  Maybe because it was smaller and had a clear path that needed to be shoveled, versus the big open driveway.




After the work was done, we went out back and played.  He made snow angels, chased Taylor around, and helped build a snowman.  I have a ton on my phone of this.  Our snowman was pretty big, considering the snow was heavy and it was hard to lift the balls on top of each other.  But I think we did pretty good, considering we're both weenies :)

 Lexi helping Grammy cook


 Reading to Hop-Hop and Bear
Tom (Grant and Finn's dad), sent us this picture while we were trying to drive to TSO.  For those of you that don't know, they live directly behind us and have a giant hill (in the summer he puts out 100 ft of plastic for a home-made slip-n-slide).  Anyway, Devan actually went down the hill on the inner tube by himself!  Leaps and bounds from last year's sledding experiences (his first real time on a sled was last year- and he just did our little hill).

1 comment:

Grampy and Grammy said...

Great pictures and great fun. Devan flew down the hill, faster and further than the other kids!!
Good job Mommy on postings.