Lexi rocking out to TSO on our way to get Devan
This is Devan on the Polar Express train (he painted himself)
This was a present for Dustin and I. It was wrapped up, but Devan said we could open it early. He couldn't keep the secret so on the way home he was telling me that his snowman had a green hat. But it was dark green, not light green like the grass. LOL.Devan's stocking he made, which was hanging in the classroom all month. And inside? A candy cane and a little present from his teacher!
Another present Devan made us: a special card
This was his present from his teacher:
This was something he drew during free time. I don't remember what he told me it was.
And these are all the goodies he brought home, on top of the artwork:
And here are his school pictures (yeah, I totally forgot it was picture day when I let him wear that shirt. But, if you ignore the giant robot, it's not a bad picture):
And this is his class picture:











1 comment:
Lucky you getting all that wonderful artwork!! You will never be able to part with it :D
Post a Comment