The end of March brought a few nice days. Hooray!! Of course, we couldn't resist getting outside to enjoy it. Lots of walks and playtime outside. Oh sun, how we have missed you.....
While Devan was at school, Lexi and I took Taylor for a walk. She found a yellow ball and carried it the whole way, and in the car when we got back. She didn't want Taylor to get it.
And what did we find??? The first flower of the season!!!! How exciting!!!
After picking up Devan, we went for another walk (or rather, went for a run). Yeah, get that energy out :)
Devan's robin he did at school
He's been getting up super early but has entertained himself in the artroom, making lots of masterpieces :)Last week it got to 60! And so after basketball, I surprised them and took them to Woodside Creamery for a little delicious ice cream :)
And then.... our first crocus. Yippee!!!!
And another walk. We went for a walk almost every afternoon last week! So refreshing to get outside and enjoy the sun (even if you have to wear a light jacket).
Another one of Devan's masterpieces. This one is actually pretty good!
Out doing errands: silly Lexi with stickers on her face. It reminds me of one of my favorites of Devan, right after Lexi was born.
We had a very rainy weekend where we got over 2.5 inches of rain. But out brought the worms (Lexi loves worms), and the robins. Lexi sits at the kitchen table and counts the robins. Then announces: "Mommy, three robin birds! Mommy, four robin birds!" She is a little obsessed, but I think it's great she can identify which ones are robins, and she can count them :)
And folks, that's all the pictures I have! Completely caught up :) I guess it helped that I haven't taken many lately as all we've been doing is our usual routine stuff, and of course, potty time. But now we go everywhere in underwear and she's doing great about going on demand (ie- before we leave the house). She's in diapers at night (mostly just to use them up) and most of the time she's dry and goes potty right when she gets up. If she's wet, it's because I didn't get to her in time when we wakes up. Huge steps here, people, huge steps!


















No comments:
Post a Comment