Wednesday, May 14, 2014

back from hiatus????

Wow, I guess I didn't realize it's been over a month since my last posting....  sorry!!!  We've been soooo busy.  Spring break, Easter, field trips, sports, school, playdates, Devan's birthday and party, etc etc etc.  Maybe I can work on catching up???  Yeah, I'll add that to my growing "to do" list :)  But, school is out next Monday, so that should free up some time!
 
So, here are a few old pics from early April:
 
This girl loves her worms.... :)
 Now that we don't nap, we have become a car sleeper!  I NEVER thought that would happen!
 Devan's St Patrick's Day kite he made at school and finally got to take home.  They finger painted the kite part (look hard and you can see his hand print), and cut out shapes for the tail.
Loving the felt board (from Devan's room- shhhhh).  She did pretty good getting things mostly in the right spot!

 Devan's spring craft- they used marbles to paint the egg

Devan's Easter basket he made at school.  Super cute!  And all us moms pitched in and brought them goodies for their baskets





 Look!!!  Flowers finally!!!


 And, we had a warm day in the low 70's!!!!  Took advantage and spent the day outside :)
 Boo!
 Bubbles in the 70 degree weather.  Love it!


 Cute hair!

 

No comments: