The first two weeks of March, we saw more snow. Surprise, surprise. We didn't do much except the usual trips to the gym, library, school, and the occasional trip to DMNH.
She's actually taking a nap!!!! (This is probably the last nap picture I will get- from early March)
Devan's last floor hockey (tear... I miss my girl time....). They rose the divider to the gym and played one giant game. It was hilarious to watch :)The the library, they read books about building, and then brought out these connectors so the kids could make their own building.
Then, because it was nice (55 but cloudy and breezy), I packed a surprise lunch and after storytime we walked to the park for lunch and some play time. They were so surprised- and super excited! I was cold, but we desperately needed out of the house.
Of course she picked the ladybug :)
Digging for gold, Lexi? Hahaha



















No comments:
Post a Comment