On Feb 22nd, we had a rare warm day. I think it was 50! Brianna and I took the kids to Longwood, while our hubbies went to the Kennett Winter Brewfest. The kiddos had fun, even though the darn snow still covered everything and all the treehouses except for one were blocked off due to ice. Oh well. At least we got out and ran around a little :)
Tulip Treehouse. Lexi did not like being able to see down to the ground. It is kinda scary....
Devan and his best buddy Adam having a good conversation. I think Brianna was disciplining Brandon for something, so I had the kiddos until they caught up.
This is Devan's favorite pond- the one with the bullfrogs. Devan didn't believe me that there wouldn't be any tadpoles yet. So we had to check it out anyway. It was very pretty- all iced over except for this perfect ring where the fountain was running.






No comments:
Post a Comment