Saturday, March 21, 2015

Challenge homework packet & V-Day cards

Mid-Feb was Devan's first round of challenge packet homework.  His previous homework packets each week were so incredibly easy and it was such a waste of time.  But now, I'm actually teaching him new concepts (1st & 2nd grade level stuff).  This takes a lot of time in the evenings and he gets really frustrated.  But, it's better to be challenged....  And on the weekends, Dustin usually takes the math sections to do with him :)  This first packet wasn't so bad, but the subsequent ones have been tough!  Don't worry- I'll post on those eventually.  Haha!

He had to add up 3 numbers on this sheet.

I love to eat candy
I love to play with Lexi
I love it when my mom plays with me
I love to play soccer with my dad
I love to go to school
I really love my family
 This was a reading comprehension page about groundhogs.

And, because we were having such cold weather, I took screen shots to prove it!  They actually had a 2 hr delay one day because the windchill was -24 one morning at the bus.  Brrr....  and.... $$$$$$ :/

 A little late due to the weather, but the kids got Valentine's Day cards from Nana and Papa.






 "I see two hockey players".....  "I see two computers"
 "What is this?"......  "What are you doing?"

No comments: