Friday, March 15, 2013

Valentine's Day Picture Explosion!

So....  It's been awhile and I figured I should probably get Valentine's Day pictures up because, ya know, it was a month ago, and it's almost St Patrick's Day (or Clover Day if you ask Devan).
 
First, a couple videos, because I got them loaded.  I guess I need to change the settings on my phone because Blogger doesn't like the new videos from my phone.
 
 
Both kiddos got spoiled by their grandparents for Valentine's Day.  They're loved so much! 
 
They got a box from Nana and the next day they got a box from Grammy.  And then cards in the mail from Nana & Papa, Grammy & Grampy, Grandma & Grandpa, and Grace!  We had quite the collection! 
 
Beware: there are A LOT of pictures!!!













































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you made our day with big smile for both of us thank you thank you xxoo

Grampy and Grammy said...

OMG love the red lips on Devan so funny. Thank goodness for Johny Cash so the kids could learn how to dance proper an all :D