Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Getting Along

For the past week, the 2 of them have been getting along really well.  I love it!  I'm not playing the referee and constantly yelling.  It's awesome!  Last night at the gym, we went to pick up the kiddos to take home.  One of the childcare ladies said that Devan was crying, which he never does.  And when they finally got him to tell them why, it was because a boy took a toy from Lexi and it wasn't very nice.  Awwww... he is such a great big brother, always looking out for her :)  (I'm sure Lexi didn't even notice as it's usually Devan taking toys away from her at home... LOL)
 
Our little daredevil
 Lexi likes to push these chairs around and then climb on them.  I'm terrified that she's going to topple over and smash her face.  I'm sure she will eventually.  And now she's figured out that she can push it over to the couch and climb up.  It's great, except she thinks the couch is a trampoline!  Yikes!

They were just sitting here having a conversation so I grabbed my phone and snapped some pictures :)



1 comment:

Grampy and Grammy said...

Wow you have been busy updating, great job! And for anyone that doubts Lexie can say "here you go" I heard it plain as day and clear as an adult would say :D