Saturday, July 21, 2018

End of April

Showing me all her school work


 Mr Jealous wanted his picture taken

"Me and Isabella are going to be on the same bus today.  I can't wait until I am on the bus.  It is going to be fun." (Writing about the first time her friend came home with her on the bus.)
 "I wish I can go to Isabella's house again.  It's probably going to be fun."

 "First my brother and I got our coats on.  Then played outside in the snow.  Last we got hot cocoa."
 "Me and my brother are cousins to the baby.  Uncle Boo and Aunt Gigi is mommy and daddy."
"I love Mrs T.  I love God.  I love chocolate.  I love king cake.  I love books.  I love to swim.  I love to play with Haley.  I love my shoes.  I love school.  I love my fuzzy slippers."
"Devan and Daddy have an umbrella."



 An Easter box of fun from Nana and Papa








 Lexi was so proud she copied my nursery painting.
 Devan cleaning the pool
 Building his robot

 Lexi and Isabella doing chalk art
 Her Easter stuff from school
Lexi and I went to see Willy Wonka Jr.  Her first play and she LOVED it!!!


No comments: