Saturday, March 8, 2014

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day brought yet another snow storm....  So once again, school was cancelled, and everything was postponed.  We had a Valentine Party for MOMS Club planned, and Devan had a Valentine Party at school.  So everything was pushed back (not that the kids understood- they were just happy to HAVE the party!)
 
Devan's artwork he brought home Wednesday from school
 Devan's Valentine's I made for him to pass out at school.  It is HARD finding Valentines to make that aren't "girly" since his class is all boys.
 Good morning my sweet Valentine!
And so, what do you do on a snowed-in day, when Daddy is snowed in but has lots of conference calls?  You hide upstairs in Devan's room, making forts and playing games.  That's what you do!













Daddy and Devan went out to shovel the snow.  I was trying to get Lexi on video singing.  She LOVE to sing and knows all the words to "Twinkle Twinkle", "Old MacDonald", etc etc.  But she got distracted when she saw them out shoveling the deck.  I will have to keep trying.

No comments: