Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Package from Nana

The same week before Easter, the kids got a package from Nana.  (And yes, I'm still posting about Easter.  I still have a post on Auburn Heights and OUR egg hunt Easter morning.)  Anyway, the box was full of fun activities and of course we HAD to do everything RIGHT NOW!!!  I managed to get away with doing 2 activities and saving the others for a rainy day (which was only a day or two away).  I love doing activities with Devan, but it's quite challenging with Lexi because she wants to participate but Devan gets really upset because she messes up his stuff.  So we have to limit it to during nap time.
What's in it???




Cuddles















I had to read this book 3 times!  When he asked a fourth I told him to read it to me and count the monsters :)

 Lexi was afraid of the chick bouncing around towards her and Devan thought it was hilarious.


 Putting the egg in to hatch (2 days later).  But it's a great activity and he has to check it a million times a day and analyze the new cracks.  LOL




 Growing crystals.  Too bad they ended up like little jello cubes.  Devan wouldn't touch them because "they felt icky gooey".  Oh well.  He had fun watching them grow.


1 comment:

Grampy and Grammy said...

what great grandparents those kids have, LOL ;D