8 months... 8 months.... 8 months??!?!?!? I know I say this every month.... But where did the time go???? I know, we've been REALLY busy. That's where it went! We have activities each day, I recently joined the MOMS Club, and we went to Oregon for a week.
Not much has changed. She's still doing the same stuff. But, we no longer hate tummy time- we just roll over :) She's thinking about crawling, but isn't there yet. She really wants to get the toys that are just out of her reach and occasionally she'll reach too far and fall over. And at the airport, she used the arm rest between her chair and Devan's to pull herself up. I'm thinking she might not crawl. She might just get up and start running! We all know she has the leg strength :)
We're almost done cycling through all the baby foods and so far peas are the only problem. And her sleeping schedule is still the same- 10 hrs at night and 2 naps. I think another tooth is moving a little because she's been really fussy and having problems sleeping lately. And she's doing the tongue thing, which she does when she's working on a new tooth. It's really cute! (see last pic)
![]() |
| Back in PA and back to the Bumbo! Oh Bumbo, how I have missed you. You make it so much easier to feed the spazzy wiggle worm :) |
Finally got both kids to cooperate for a few quick pics!!!!
![]() |
| Both have their funny faces on :) |




2 comments:
Oh how we miss you all!!
went to fair concert & a little boy came & sat on my lap & bounced. He was the same size as deven & bounced like lexi miss u all so much - he was not as cute as our kids :) - love u all wish u were here to hug- still love the hug poop grandpa grandma
Post a Comment