So I guess I'll first start with the easy one, and then do separate posts for each event....
First up, I am closing in on 17 weeks! This week has been tough in that my pants no longer fit :( A HUGE change for you as a mother-to-be. Those of you with kids know what I'm talking about. I brought my slacks and shirt for a fancy dinner I had to go to. But when I tried them on, I couldn't button my pants! And my shirt was too short/tight. I had just worn these last week!!! So now I'm down to 1 pair of jeans, which are getting tight as well. I made the trek to Motherhood Maternity to get some pants. I'm holding out on shirts for now, although I saw a lot of cute ones :)
Weeks: 16 weeks, 5 days
Weight gain: 5-5.5 lbs (but still below my starting weight with Devan!)
Cravings: none (which is nice- I've been enjoying Tillamook cheese)
Positive this week: my pregnancy boobies are starting to kick in! YAY!!!
Countdown to 20 weeks: 4 more weeks!!! My appointment should be the end of July. Can't wait :)
And finally a belly pic! I wish I had one to compare to before... But I can't find one. All the pics I have are of Devan since I'm usually the one taking them :)

When we get back to VA I'll have to post pics of this pregnancy to the last to compare. It seems like this time I'm carrying lower, and I'm definitely showing sooner!
No comments:
Post a Comment