Friday, June 17, 2011

15 weeks

Wow! This pregnancy has gone by a lot faster.... Probably because Devan keeps us busy :) I've been feeling great and have lots of energy and motivation. Motivation is they key :)

-Weight Gain: 3.2 lbs
-Food cravings: turkey and swiss sandwiches

5 more weeks until we find out the sex!!!! Probably the last week of July. I can hardly wait! Luckily, we'll be really busy the next 3 weeks so that'll help the time fly.

Not much else to say... I had an appointment last week and I got to hear the heart beat. I love that part! Next week I have another blood test. And then a couple days after we get back from Oregon, I have another appointment where I get the results of the blood work and get to hear the heart beat again :) THEN we FINALLY get to make the BIG 20 week appointment!!! YAY!!!! As you know, we are such big planners and this is killing us! I just want to start on the nursery and start getting organized.... I think the nesting is coming earlier this time.... Maybe because I know it takes twice as long to get anything done, especially with Devan's "help"... LOL

What's coming up: Today we are off to Aunt Pat's Navy retirement ceremony and party. This should be fun! Yesterday we (or really Dustin) babysat Bella so they're watching Devan on Saturday. We're going to have lunch together and then take the boat out- just the two of us. This'll be great! Dustin has a short travel Tuesday-Thursday so I only get him for help Sunday and Monday since we leave Friday night for.... OREGON!!!! We're going to be celebrating Father's Day on Monday with our neighbor group- heading out to a nice dinner. I'm not really sure how I'm going to prepare for our trip by myself.... But we'll make it work. Maybe Dustin will take Friday off (since we have to leave early afternoon anyway to drive to DC) and then he can get the last minute stuff done. I better start my packing list!!! LOL

Chao for now! Gotta get ready for Pat's P-A-R-T-Y :)

1 comment:

Grampy and Grammy said...

Good for Pat! Going to be a long week for you. Just think once you get here you will have lots of family to watch DJ and you can relax and eat turkey and swiss :)