Thursday, March 26, 2009

New Belly Picture

Here's the newest picture:I'm now 35 1/2 weeks. He's now 20 inches long and 5 1/2 pounds! The movement has decreased from kicking and stretching to him re-positioning. Sometimes he'll move and a foot will be sticking out the side of my stomach. And then later he'll move again and his butt might be sticking out. It's definitely getting smaller for him in there...

Things are still going well. Just a little more uncomfortable as my growing belly gets in the way of normal things such as tying my shoes, putting on socks, and even putting on pants. Also, activities like walking up the stairs makes me out of breath. My lung capacity is definitely smaller.

We now have everything we'll need for the little one to arrive, but still need to get it organized and assembled.

Now that the clock is ticking, we should be better at actually posting pictures every week... And once I get the nursery completely done, I'll post pictures of that as well :)

No comments: