What a good weekend!
Yesterday we spent time outside enjoying the 77 degree weather. Just gorgeous!! And I managed to get a little sun :) We had 30 mph winds, but I didn't complain. It kept the humidity down and felt good! It was so nice to have the windows open with the breeze blowing through the house...
While we were outside a neighbor down the street came over to talk. His 3 1/2 yr old girl Grace LOVES Taylor. So they played while we talked. Taylor was SO happy to have someone to constantly throw the stick for her! And I loved that Grace wore Taylor out :)
Saturday Dustin pressure washed the driveway and the front of the house. A friend at work was nice enough to lend him his pressure washer for the weekend. Luckily, the rain held out until after dark, so Dustin was able to use it. And the driveway is so clean! And it's nice to get all the dirt off the front of the house. (That's exactly why I didn't want a white house. But... can't complain on the color when you get a good deal!). A neighbor brought over some diapers while Dustin was outside. How nice! His daughter has outgrown the size 1 diapers and he had extra, so he gave them to us. It's so nice how people just pass along everything they can no longer use!
Several people on our street took the opportunity to get some gardening in. As much as I wanted to get out there too, I know it's still too early. We should still get another freeze. And unfortunately for them, their pretty plants will suffer...
Saturday we had another class at the hospital- infant CPR. It was a great class to take and we both feel capable of performing CPR if we needed to. After the CPR class we were both STARVING, so Dustin took me to my FAV mexican restaurant- all the way up on Laburnum! It was a 40 min drive, but WAY worth it!! And since we were there, we went to the new Sam's Club. I got some yummy strawberries for desert tonight! Can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment