Lexi has been learning to read!!!
While trimming back the crepe myrtle trees for the winter, I found this cute little green tree frog
And another one living behind the outdoor couch where we put the empty bleach bottles for the pool
Devan's crazy English homework. He asked me if it was right. I have NO IDEA!!!! This is some strange stuff..... and talking to other moms they are in the same boat as me. LOL!
I made zucchini tots one night. Lexi loved them! Devan said they were OK, but not his favorite. They were actually pretty good.... until they got cold. Then they got kinda mushy. But I loved the seasoning.
Devan wrote a 3 page short story for English class. It was pretty good for a 2nd grader!
I was pulling out dead stuff from the pots.... and found these crazy things! These were my potato vines from the summer. They turned into actual potatoes! I replanted them in the pot and most of them actually came back this spring!
Some of Lexi's school work:
This unit was about pets
Devan's next first in math spirit stick
This cat is so weird.... He has a special bond with Lexi and will only let her pick him up and carry him around the house. But he runs from the rest of us....
Lexi's picture she drew while I was working one day. Pretty good!
It's a gorgeous day.... time for some chalk!
Story time craft (yes, she's wearing shorts in February!)
Lexi's report card. She's a good student and follows directions?? Are we talking about the same kid??? Glad to see she listens and behaves herself for her teacher..... I never thought this loud and rowdy kid would be the star student in the class!
Valentine art from school
Another gorgeous sunny February day!
Now there's a human and an alien because she made the arms striped and drew horns. LOL
When we were golfing (family scramble) we saw this muskrat. How cool!
Lunch time on the back patio. Love it!


































































No comments:
Post a Comment