First, Lexi's craft after storytime
Then, we went to check out this place called Little Beakers. We went to open lab where you pay for an hour and you can do as many science experiments as you want during that hour. Boy did Lexi have a blast. But, I have to say this is not my area of expertise. Definitely Dustin would have been better. They do have instructions but it was still harder than I thought. Luckily, I was able to fudge through enough and Lexi didn't care if they didn't turn out right.
We made goo
Then we made snow
Then we made slime
Then we made a tornado
This was her favorite. She was just amazed that there was a tornado in the bottle!
All the goo, snow and slime we got to take home and she had fun playing with it at the kitchen table for the next several days.














1 comment:
So much fun!
Post a Comment