Friday, May 22, 2015

First day of spring & DMNH

So, every Friday I watch Caidyn for a couple hours.  And most Wednesday's Lexi goes to her house for awhile.  It's nice for them to get so much time together without the older siblings bossing them around.  Little blondie besties :)
And the first day of spring brought.... yep, you guess it.... MORE SNOW!!!!  Sheesh!  I think we've had enough already....
 Lexi drew this picture while I was working one day.  I can't remember what it was now, but of course she had a giant story to accommodate it because let's face it, she NEVER stops talking!  LOL.
Devan had a day off from school for something (again, I can't remember anymore).  So I asked him what he wanted to do.  And he said he wanted to go to the Delaware Museum of Natural History. The current exhibit was about robots, so they had fun with all the interactive displays.


 Trying on their camouflage

 Walking like a fly
 For homework, Devan had to read a non-fiction book and write about it.




No comments: