I know you probably find it boring, but this is more for my own personal use. Because if I post the best of the best (he brings home LOTS of papers), then I don't feel like I need to keep them all. Because really, who has the space for 12 years of papers???
First homework packet. He was SO excited that he did half of it the first night! It's usually about 10 pages long, and they have a week to do it. This is helpful because some nights we have sports and some nights we have behavior problems. And other nights he will sit and do almost the whole thing while I'm making dinner :)
Lexi colored her owl picture she got from Costco (they give these to the kids when you hand over your receipt at the door for them to check). So, this was her homework that night.
The next day, Lexi worked on her pumpkin homework. I love how she piled all the pumpkins on top of each other. Then we had to add a little sparkle with some glitter glue :)














No comments:
Post a Comment