Here's a pic after tumbling- the 3 amigas :)
Devan's school work. (Not sure why this is upside down...) He brings home a lot so I just try to post the more interesting ones, and ones where I can look back and see progress. I've already noticed a huge improvement in the past 2 weeks. (Must be why he's reverted back to him coming home exhausted and grumpy). He used to make sentences like "A apple". Now he says "I ate an apple when I got home from school." (He has to make sentences using site words.) He's also been coming home this week saying how he hates school and he's tired of it. I think it's because he's finally challenged and he gets frustrated easily. And because he's an introvert, he won't ask for help. So he just sits and gets more and more frustrated. Today he finally came home and said he had a fun day because they did lots of fun and different things related to Halloween. He brought home a giant stack of paper with Halloween themed work sheets. It's the same stuff he's been doing, but maybe it was fun because it was Halloween??? I don't know..... But it's makes me sad because he's always loved school and now he says he hates it...
Site words
Working on syllables
Math
This was his progress report from 10/6. No surprises there.
Lexi's craft after storytime at the library. Colored the owl pieces, cut them out, glued them on, then cut and glued the "feathers". It was a long long long process.... But she did it!And, at Longwood (see previous post), she had to dig in the dirt and pick up a bunch of corn kernels that fell off the indian corn on display. So we took them home, I printed off a coloring page, and she glued them on the cob. Yay for free and spontaneous art projects!
Waiting for the bus on a rainy day: I had to sit at the window to see the bus coming up the street, and Lexi needed some entertaining :)









1 comment:
Good job on the school work both Lexi and Devan. I bet the school day seems so much longer with the days getting shorter. Plus the bus ride doesn't help :( The 3 Amigas are cute together! Lord help you all if they hit school together.
Post a Comment