Sunday, September 6, 2009

ooohhhh.....eeeesssss.....yyyooouuuuuu....

Oregon State, fight fight fight!

Go Beavs!!! We won the first game of the season! Off to a good start. And I hear the second and third strings got playing time as well. 34-7 baby! Now that's how you play!!
Out here, we couldn't watch or listen to it. But thanks to Erin, I was kept up to date with texts. Thanks E!!!

All 3 of us were decked out in our Beaver gear for the game.
Man! I just love college football season!!! And Devan is anxious to wear his Beaver gear with pride!
-Other news for the week:
-Yesterday we had no A/C for 6 hrs! Dustin was trying to figure out how to fix it. If you can avoid calling in the pros, then do it! I don't want to spend a couple hundred dollars.... We had all the windows open and fans going. 83 in the house and 74 outside. Went out to dinner because I didn't want to cook in the hot house and make it hotter. About 11pm and it worked! Finally! At least we could sleep in the coolness... Ahhhhh.... so nice.... How we take A/C for granted....
-Last weekend Devan had his first "real meal"... rice cereal!!! He LOVED it! We took TONS of video, but are having problems getting it loaded, so we'll keep trying. But for now, here's a couple pictures:
The next time I put him in his seat, put on his bib, and got out the cereal, he got so excited! He KNEW what it was and couldn't wait. So cute!
-Here are some other pictures:
-We put him in his old bassinett to see how he fit. He now takes up the whole thing! And to think how small he was 4 months ago....

No comments: