Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Week 20

Half way there already! Time's going by fast. Below is a pic from last night. Dustin says I've gotten a lot bigger within the last 4 days (but I think I'm just having a "fat day"). What do you think? A lot has changed in the last 3 weeks since the last pic posted...

The baby is now the size of a small cantaloupe in my mellon-sized belly. It now weighs 10 oz and is 6 1/2 inches long. Definitely getting bigger by the day :)


Some other changes I've noticed:
  • Constant stuffy nose
  • Frequent headaches (due to increased blood flow to the uterus)

  • Increased sweat production (even if I'm cold I still have sweaty pits. Ewww..... but don't worry, they don't smell- a plus!)

  • Decrease in body odor (yeah!!!)

  • More energy (for now)

  • Stronger nails

  • Faster hair growth (on my head- hee hee hee)

  • Occasional swollen feet (if I've been on them all day)

  • Increase in zits (booooo! I'm trying new beauty regimes as the products I used before no longer work, thanks to the changes in my hormones)

  • Hot/cold flashes

  • Some heartburn

Wow! Sounds like my body's pretty messed up! But these aren't so bad- just part of the process and you learn to adjust :) I'd say I've had it pretty easy, so I can't complain.

Thursday is the BIG appointment we've been waiting for!!! Stay tuned for ultrasound pics and..... the sex :) WhooHoo!!

No comments: